Pumpkin patch in Snoqualmie River Valley just outside Fall City
I just signed up with Instagram on my Windows Phone, using 6Tag, which allows new account creation, upload directly from a new picture or one already in your library, as well as browsing and tagging other photos. 6Tag has a robust set of filters, and getting robust investment from the developer. Good stuff.
So now let’s make sense of my photography publishing…
- InstagramÂ is for sharing snapshots from my phone while on the go
- SmugMugÂ is for sharing more developed photos as well as distributing hi-rez originals
- PinterestÂ is for aggregating pictures of things I like
- FacebookÂ is used by other people in my life who tag me. I rarely use it to publish, too restrictive.
- SkydriveÂ is used to share photos with a selected group of people, such as a team at work, family members, and some friends.
Too many options.